Last year SOLD OUT. We are increasing ticket sales this year, and will have information on purchasing soon.
The 19th Annual Boulder Garden Tour will benefit local nonprofit, Garden To Table, Boulder County’s school garden support organization.
Show your love to these Best in Show Sponsors From 2022!
When: June 24th, 2023 9am-2pm
Where: Uni Hill neighborhood
What: Self-guided walking tour of unique, private gardens and homesteads, plus garden-themed edutainment at each stop
Why: To bring joy and inspiration, to connect with nature, and to learn how to create sustainable garden spaces
Show your love for these Columbine Sponsors FROM 2022!
About the Garden Tour
- At each stop, there will be edutainment on topics related to sustainable gardening and yard care such as native plants, backyard birds, regional seed banks, soil health, beekeeping and pollinator habitat.
- Garden features will include vegetables, flowers, herbs, fruit trees, honey bees, native plants, mushroom beds, roof top gardens, natural gardens, and lots of special settings and amazing views!
- The event will take place rain or shine, and no refunds will be made. All proceeds will benefit local nonprofit Garden to Table and school garden education for elementary students in Boulder County. www.gardentotable.org
Show your love for these Daisy Sponsors FROM 2022!
About the Beneficiary, Garden To Table
- Garden To Table is a local nonprofit organization that empowers school communities with gardens, curriculum, training and support to engage all students in experiential, outdoor education.
- Partnering with Boulder Valley School District for 17 years
- Serving 5,000+ students and 230 teachers at 16 schools in Boulder County
- All proceeds from the Garden Tour will help fund school garden programs, including all gardening supplies, garden management, standards-based lesson plans, teacher professional development, volunteer training, community engagement, and more
- Learn more at www.gardentotable.org