Formerly called the Whittier Mapleton Garden Tour, the 18th Annual Boulder Garden Tour will benefit local nonprofit, Garden To Table, Boulder County’s school garden support organization.
Show your love to these Best in Show Sponsors!
When: June 25, 2022, 9 am–2 pm
Where: Flatirons/Uni Hill neighborhoods
What: Self-guided walking tour of unique, private gardens and homesteads, plus garden-themed edutainment at each stop
Why: To bring joy and inspiration, to connect with nature, and to learn how to create sustainable garden spaces
Show your love for these Columbine Sponsors!
About the Garden Tour
- At each stop, there will be edutainment on topics related to sustainable gardening and yard care such as tree care, water-wise irrigation, native plants, soil health and pollinator habitat.
- Garden features will include vegetables, flowers, herbs, fruit trees, honey bees, chickens, native plants, mushroom beds, roof top gardens, natural gardens, and lots of special settings and amazing views!
- Tickets are $20 in advance and $25 on the day of the tour. Children under 12 are free. Please bring your ticket with you to check in.
- Check-in will take place at both Flatirons Elementary and The Academy University Hill
- This is designed to be a self guided, walking/biking tour. However, please navigate the tour in a way that meets your needs, abilities and interests.
- The maximum distance is 3 miles with 300 feet elevation gain. If the distance or elevation gain is of concern, we suggest you attend with a friend, leave a car near Flatirons Elementary and start the tour “at the top” near The Academy Senior Living.
- The event will take place rain or shine, and no refunds will be made. All proceeds will benefit local nonprofit Garden to Table and school garden education for elementary students in Boulder County. www.gardentotable.org
Show your love for these Daisy Sponsors!
About the Beneficiary, Garden To Table
- Garden To Table is a local nonprofit organization that empowers school communities with gardens, curriculum, training and support to engage all students in experiential, outdoor education.
- Partnering with Boulder Valley School District for 15+ years
- Serving 5,000+ students and 230 teachers at 17 schools in Boulder County
- All proceeds from the Garden Tour will help fund school garden programs, including all gardening supplies, garden management, standards-based lesson plans, teacher professional development, volunteer training, community engagement, and more
- Learn more at www.gardentotable.org